Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing a perfect circle with Zoom classic whiteboard

HighTrails
Contributor I
Contributor I

Hi all,

Does anyone know why Zoom Classic Whiteboard doesn't have a simple circle in the shape section menu?  You can choose ellipse and then by carefully watching the coordinates, get close to a perfect circle but why isn't there a circle choice??  Are there any add-ons that would expand the shapes menu?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

stueker
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Have you tried holding the shift key when drawing? That fixes the shape to a circle for me.

View solution in original post

HighTrails
Contributor I
Contributor I

OMG! Are you kidding me?  I had NO idea about this.  I see now holding shift forces perfectly symmetrical shapes like squares too.  I can't thank you enough.  I supposed I should go and look up any existing Zoom articles about drawing tools to see what else I might be missing.  Can you provide any links for that?  Thanks soooo much again!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

stueker
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Have you tried holding the shift key when drawing? That fixes the shape to a circle for me.

HighTrails
Contributor I
Contributor I

OMG! Are you kidding me?  I had NO idea about this.  I see now holding shift forces perfectly symmetrical shapes like squares too.  I can't thank you enough.  I supposed I should go and look up any existing Zoom articles about drawing tools to see what else I might be missing.  Can you provide any links for that?  Thanks soooo much again!!