cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Registration Questions - Can i use them to halt registration?

MacEdu
Newcomer
Newcomer

With a Meeting (via Zoom Events) is there a way to have registration questions stop someone from registering?

Example:

"I am 18 years or older"

• Yes (By selecting this the user can continue with registration)
  • No (By selecting this the user is not allowed to continue with registration)

To be clear i am not looking for sophisticated security that blocks someone. I just need something that warns them an stops them from moving to the next question. If they were to just change their answer to Yes they would be able to continue. The warning is to let the potential attendee know that this meeting might not be a good fit for them.

Note: I am using the Custom Registration Questions/Custom Questions under Links & Event Access/Registration Form. Is there another/better way to do what i am describing?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lynn895
Explorer
Explorer

You could create a custom registration form using Zoom's APIs that triggers a popup in response to certain custom questions. If you are not a developer, there is also a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you create registration forms for your meetings that include warnings in response to custom question responses.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

lynn895
Explorer
Explorer

You could create a custom registration form using Zoom's APIs that triggers a popup in response to certain custom questions. If you are not a developer, there is also a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you create registration forms for your meetings that include warnings in response to custom question responses.