cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in the Zoom app on Samsung tablet

Arvz2d2

I want to join a Zoom link where I need to sign in but my device (Samsung Tab S7+) cannot sign in the app through Google account. My other devices (e.g. mobile phone) can join the meeting after signing in and the said device can join other meeting IDs that does not require sign in.

When I manually entered the meeting ID, it makes me sign in: "The host requires authentication on the commercial Zoom platform to join this meeting. Please sign in with a commercial Zoom account to join." But when I reach the launch meeting page, nothing happens and the launch button doesn't work.

I followed other people's advice in the forum to launch using Google Chrome (in 3 dots menu). But all the browsers that I have says, "Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (300)"

1 REPLY 1

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Arvz2d2 - when you say your device cannot sign in through Google account, do you use Google Authentication on the other devices you mentioned?  What error are you getting when you try to sign on using the Google account on the Samsung?