cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see clients in waiting room

legalteam
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

Recently, about 2 weeks ago, I've had issues with seeing my clients in the waiting room when they enter using a laptop, as soon as they switch to their mobile phone, they pop up in the waiting room. Probably 25% of clients that use a laptop I can see them in the waiting room and the rest have to switch to their mobile phone. Is this a user error or some kind of glitch with Zoom? 

3 REPLIES 3

aileenfelix
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi legalteam - this is not a normal behavior for Zoom Waiting Room. I would recommend that you 1.) make sure your Zoom App is up to date. You can update it by clicking on your profile pic on the Zoom Desktop App, then click on "check for updates". Once it's done updating, please try to check if you are still experiencing the same issue. If the issue persists, kindly create a tech support case through this link, so one of our tech support engineers can further investigate and assist. Thank you.

legalteam
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

Thanks, I have clients this morning, so I will create a support case if the problem isn't fixed after doing the updates.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @legalteam,

I am just checking if the issue has been resolved for you and if you made any changes to fix it.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?