cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camo Studio Not Appearing as Camera Option in Zoom

BashrMomen
Explorer
Explorer

Hi, I'm trying to use Camo Studio with Zoom, but "Reincubate Camo" isn't appearing as a camera option in the video settings. The camera is working Fine in Camo Studio. I've tried restarting both apps, updating Zoom, and reinstalling Camo Studio, but nothing seems to work. My device is connected, and Camo Studio is running on my computer. Has anyone else encountered this issue or have any suggestions for getting it to work?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I got the solution Before I downloaded the Camo Studio app from the Microsoft Store, then there was no option for "Reincubate Camo". But then I uninstall the Camo Studio app from the Microsoft Store. Then reinstall it form Google. Now it's working perfectly fine in Zoom and all other online Apps. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

nathanheintz
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having this issue as well. Camo Studio worked great with zoom for years and as of recent updates it looks like my cameras are being "hijacked" by zoom and not allowing the camo feed to come through. Not sure what changed but it's making my life harder.

Edit: I got it working again. I quit zoom (and webex, which was also open), opened camo on my iphone first, then camo on my computer, selecting my device on the desktop app, then opened zoom and it worked. Not sure if  this was a webex or zoom issue or what, or if the fix will stick. 

I got the solution Before I downloaded the Camo Studio app from the Microsoft Store, then there was no option for "Reincubate Camo". But then I uninstall the Camo Studio app from the Microsoft Store. Then reinstall it form Google. Now it's working perfectly fine in Zoom and all other online Apps.