cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blur background deleted

neil
Explorer
Explorer

hello, i seem to have deleted blur background when i started zoom and now i want to have it back. i have tried logging out and uninstalling the app and have tried it on two different devices. how do i bring back the blur background? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Iris
Community Champion | Employee

Hello Neil,

Are you able to find out the blur background in Settings-->Background&filters-->Blur? Normally ,you can choose blur background there. Can you please try it. Thanks.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Iris

Hello Neil,

Are you able to find out the blur background in Settings-->Background&filters-->Blur? Normally ,you can choose blur background there. Can you please try it. Thanks.

Hi Iris, 

I am on a Mac using version 5.9.1. The Blur option isn't showing up where Zoom says it should be. Any advise? 

Thanks! 

No, the same happened with me. I tries many different ways, searched it everywhere. I was not able to get it back.

There is no Blur funktion, even when I have the latest update. Please assist!

Iris

Hello,

Hello Iris:  I'm on a PC with Windows 10.  I can't find blur background either.  I go to settings, and then backgrounds and filters, and many options are displayed.  However blur is not displayed as an option.  I have updated Zoom just today and logged out of my account and back in, and still blur does not display as an option.  Idea?

I have the same problem! How can I fix it?

same for me to. im on windows 10pro. cant find the blur background as well. there are virtual background but not blue background. what is wrong?

VirendraMehta
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have windows 11, and do not get the option for blur background

_MMK
Newcomer
Newcomer

same her for me

SonOfFlynn
Newcomer
Newcomer

Complete program uninstall and re-install fixed this for me,!