cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen when sharing all Edge pages but not Chrome

mpjones
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I try to share a page on my screen from Microsoft Edge the other parties only see a black screen and my curser. However, If I try to share the same pages on Chrome there isn't a problem.  I've updated Edge and Zoom to the latest versions but continue to have the same problem. 

8 REPLIES 8

junliang
Newcomer
Newcomer

which platform, windows or mac?   how do you share, share screen or share window?  which url are you trying to share,  I cannot reproduce while I switch tabs on the edge

i'm on a Windows PC.  When I share the window. If I share the screen the window can be seen.

have you change the capture mode,  do you change some settings like 'Optimize video share' or  'settings->share screen->show my zoom windows to other participants when I am screen sharing',   raise a ticket to offer the log files will be helpful,   or upload the black screen image

win10 or win11?  what's your Edge version?   have you try other Url ?

mpjones
Newcomer
Newcomer

Win 11. I have the latest version of Edge and same issue regardless of url

KaneZhu
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi @mpjoneswould you please submit a ticket and provide meeting samples for engineers to investigate?https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/contact?id=contact_us

We can check for more details based on the logs.

I believe I already have a ticket but the issue has not been solved. Here is my ticket: TS1320699 

I'll follow up on the ticket and contact you through the ticket process.