Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to Keep "SOUND FOR MUSICIANS" ON PERMANETLY

Sidchriswell
Explorer
Explorer

Friends,

Our church organization uses Zoom once a week to broadcast Sunday service, we have the Pro Plan.  Up to a couple of years ago once you chose your audio & video settings for the account they stayed that way until you changed them.  The audio setting "Sound For Musicians" works great for us.  We use bells and such and the compression/gating of the noise reduction ruins our sermons unless it's set to "Sound For Musicians''.  Some brainiac at Zoom thought it would be a good idea to require you to have to check that box for "Sound For Musicians" on the screen each time you have a meeting.  Our volunteers are elderly mostly.  Their experience with AV is operating the remote for their tv.  So 90% of the time they forget to check the box.
 My question is: does the new option to "Create a Profile" allow me to save all the Audio & Video settings for the profile of my account?
Does anyone know of a way to be able to set "Sound For Musicians" on permanently like it used to be?
Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sidchriswell
Explorer
Explorer

Well in doing even further research I answered my own question.  Zoom did make a fix.  here are the two links needed:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sidchriswell
Explorer
Explorer

Friends, In doing further research I found there have been so many complaints just like mine that Zoom released an app called "Remote Settings App".  Does anyone know if you set Sound for Musicians on with this app does it stay on for the account when you log out then log in for a different meeting.  In other words it stays in the account settings unchanged?

Sidchriswell
Explorer
Explorer

Well in doing even further research I answered my own question.  Zoom did make a fix.  here are the two links needed: