cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with the same Domain to enter zoom room without the host?

Nariesss
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello everyone! We're currently in a struggle of being able to setup zoom so that anyone in our team (With the same email domain) can enter a scheduled zoom meeting room without the host. I think what made it difficult is that the scheduling starts in calendly and then it gets scheduled in zoom. Sometimes the zoom host is not available and we want to make it so that anyone in the team can hop in and start the zoom meeting room without the host. Is this possible? or if there are any workarounds you guys have I would love to hear them. Thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2

LK_EXN
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

Hi.
It's good to search the support page first 😉
But here you go:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0060501 

This is kind of general option, there is no way (as far as I know) to allow entry only for people from your domain in a meeting with people coming from mixed domains.
You can only limit general meeting access to people using specific domain or using invited e-mails (there is an option for that when scheduling a meeting), but not specifically allow only them to join before host.

Entering a Zoom room without the host's permission or knowledge is against Zoom's terms of service and can lead to serious consequences, including account suspension or legal action. It's important to always respect the privacy and security policies of online meeting platforms.