cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add the Ukrainian language to Zoom

Dmytro_Chugai
Newcomer
Newcomer

I would like to bring to your attention a matter of great significance to the Ukrainian-speaking community and users in Ukraine. Currently, Zoom offers a wide range of languages for its platform, ensuring that users from various regions can engage comfortably and effectively. However, Ukrainian is not yet one of the supported languages. The Ukrainian language is spoken by millions of people, both within Ukraine and by Ukrainian diaspora communities worldwide. The addition of Ukrainian language support in Zoom would be a valuable step toward inclusivity, accessibility, and enhanced user experience for these individuals.

I kindly request that Zoom consider adding Ukrainian language support to your platform. This gesture would not only be appreciated by the Ukrainian-speaking community but also align with Zoom's mission to connect people and empower them through accessible communication. I understand that implementing new language support may require time and resources, but I believe it would be a worthy investment that benefits both Zoom and its users.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to a positive response and hope to see Ukrainian language support in Zoom's offerings in the near future.

0 REPLIES 0