Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account hacked -- can't get help

EH9
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hopefully someone can help me.  

Someone hacked my account.  At first glance, the region said United States but if you go in to choose a different region, the only one available is Russia.  Similarly, on the audio page, where you can choose dial in phone numbers, the only country available is Russia and two numbers I didn't recognize that were checked were from Russia.  If I uncheck them, I get an error message that says I need to check at least one number so I can't get rid of them unless I choose only the internet audio (no phone) which will affect all my meeting participants.  In another place, they had checked something that would allow only people from Russia and China to dial in.

So, armed with screen shots, I submitted a ticket.  All I got back was  a question of whether this was affecting my meeting.  Because I don't have a corporate account, I was not allowed to talk to anyone on the phone. So I spent an  hour on the phone with someone named Ram who had me change different settings but, in the end, I couldn't change them all. Now, today, I am getting email after email telling me people who I don't know have joined a meeting I don't have.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone tell me how to get someone at Zoom to help?  At this point I want my account shut down and the balance of what I paid either refunded or applied to a new account. Seems reasonable but I can't get to anyone who can help.  Thank you in advance for any suggestions

0 REPLIES 0