cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get contacts into Zoom to avoid repitition

tonners999
Explorer
Explorer

Ive been using Zoom for the last two months and have not been able to work out how to get my regular zoom attendees emails into zoom ? I have to open up an email copy and paste the email address into zoom? How do you get a list of contacts straight off my computer into zoom? Is there a way to sync so I don't have to go looking for emails? Every time I set up a meeting with one of my staff there's gotta be away. I've asked this question before, but still haven't got a solution to it I still use Google meet and I don't have to spend any time thinking about this. I just type the first letters are their name and it comes their email but here I go in zoom round and round. Not sure why I'm missing this Point. I'm on a Mac. Sonoma 14.5.  I had a problem getting zoom to sync with my Matt calendar but I paid my WebHosting company to set that up for me. Something to do with Office exchange getting contacts into zoom I have failed to resolve if anybody has any suggestions. I welcome it thank you.

0 REPLIES 0