cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendees did not receive meeting invitation

Charity_07
Newcomer
Newcomer

I set up a meeting invitation and wondering why some of my attendees did not receive the link or meeting invitation through email.

3 REPLIES 3

nheeder
Newcomer
Newcomer

Zoom invites are not being sent to attendees when they are added through Zoom's schedule a meeting feature. This is true on both a free and paid account. I have both. Zoom used to send invite emails. Is this no longer the case? Must users copy the invite link and send an external email to invite attendees now? People are asking this question every which way and not getting a response from anyone at Zoom. I am not sure why anyone would continue to use this platform without simple support or features, like sending out automated invitations when inviting attendees. Please respond Zoom for the entire community that seeks answers.

Thank you for your response Nheeder. That is actually what I've been doing if my attendees didn't receive the Zoom meeting link through email. I wanted to know the reason why and hoping Zoom support can help us users to address and resolve this issue easily. How about you, what are your solutions to this issue as a user of this platform?

If you want automated invitations to be sent out when inviting attendees there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that sends calendar invitations when adding attendees to a Zoom meeting.