cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM WEBINAR REPORT WITH INCOMPLETE INFORMATION

UlisesFeliz
Newcomer
Newcomer

I CAN ACCES MY LIST OF REGISTRED ASSISTANCE, AND IT LOOKS OK.  EVERY PERSONALIZE QUESTION HAS THE RIGHT INFO ON IT.  BUT WHEN I GENERATE REPORT FOR THIS LIST, IT MISSES INFO OF THE PERSONALIZE QUESTIONS (AS IT IF WAS NOT SYNCRONIZED).  AGAIN: WHEN I EDIT THE LIST, ON BY ONE, THE INFO LOOKS OK, BUT THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GENERATE IT COMPLETE.  THIS HAPPEND AFTER I DID A CHANGE ON THE TEXT OF TWO QUESTIONS, AND ALSO CHANGED ONE FROM MULTIPLE ANSWERS TO ONLY ONE ANSWER.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW TO EXTRACT ALL THE INFO THAT I SEE FROM EACH ASSITANT OTHER THAN CVS REPORT?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

lynn895
Explorer
Explorer

You could use APIs to extract all the info including the custom registration questions. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you extract complete Zoom registration reports.

View solution in original post

UlisesFeliz
Newcomer
Newcomer

THANK YOU!  TOO BAD ITS NOT AN OPTION WITHIN ZOOM.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

lynn895
Explorer
Explorer

You could use APIs to extract all the info including the custom registration questions. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you extract complete Zoom registration reports.

UlisesFeliz
Newcomer
Newcomer

THANK YOU!  TOO BAD ITS NOT AN OPTION WITHIN ZOOM.