cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the Polling feature disappear when screen sharing is enabled on a webinar?

clangley
Newcomer
Newcomer

New issue since last week. I conduct webinars regularly and always use poll questions. As of last Tuesday, after I enable screen sharing to show my presentation, the polling feature or polls icon disappears and I can't access the polls. I am forced to stop sharing my screen so all the features show up again. This can't be right - what changed?

2 REPLIES 2

DrCEU
Newcomer
Newcomer

I also experienced this problem today, polls tab disappeared when I started screen sharing, I had 7 Polls in my presentation, imaging I had to stop screen sharing to conduct the the poll

i am demanding immediate answer from Zoom as this failure to provide services that is included in the agreement 

clangley
Newcomer
Newcomer

I discovered that Zoom changed the location of the Poll questions and it's now found under the "More..." dropdown. Plus, it shows every poll loaded into your account rather than just the polls for that specific webinar. In some ways, I guess that's helpful to avoid duplicates - in other ways it's really messy and confusing. Regardless - now we know where to find them when screen sharing. Good luck!