Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What link do I give once someone has registered for my webinar

AllisonG
Newcomer
Newcomer
I need technical help hope that’s ok.
I’m running my first masterclass on inner child work it’s a zoom meeting that they had to register to join.
Now I’m sending drip emails as reminders with the link. BUT the invite link just takes them to register again??? I have the meeting ID and passcode listed but I want the link to get into the meeting not to register???
If I used my generic link for my account and meeting ID and passcode would that work?
7 REPLIES 7

LK_EXN
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

LK_EXN_0-1702477448937.png

If it's webinar that you are asking about, then there are two possibilities, both related to option "Registration required":

1. If it's left unchecked, then after you have finished scheduling that webinar, at the bottom you will find "Invite Attendees" section with a link, which you just have to send to people that you want to join your webinar.
  2. If that option is checked, then you will get "Registration Link", where each participant will have to use to register and only then they will get their personal link to join your webinar. That link will be sent to e-mail address provided by people during registration.

what if I want to keep registration but email people that already have registered and sendthe link? WHere can I find the link??

Allison, I'm sorry but I don't really get what you meant by "keep registration but email people that already have registered"..

Do you want to keep registration required enabled (but in that case I don't understand that second part)??

Or do you want to disable registration?? In that case, with registration still enabled - at the bottom of webinar page you will have a list of people that have already registered. You can copy those emails to a file (remeber that there can be multiple pages to copy from), then disable registration and send email to all those people with new link to join webinar directly.

If I misunderstood something, then please explain it maybe in some other way. Thanks 🙂

I am keeping the registration option there until the webinar which is tomorrow BUT the people that already registered I am sending multiple emails on my own to remind them of the webinar. I want to put the direct link in there for those people that have already registered does that make sense? People are continuing to register and join so I don't want to turn that off.

can you simultaniously have register turned on and have a direct link to give out? 

Make sense? Thank you!!

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Zoom sends the registrant an Email with a Join link customized to them.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Like Ray mentioned - after registering each user receives personal link. So there should be no need for you to send

And no - you cannot have registration turned on and have a direct link at the same time. It's one way or another.

Also when scheduling a webinar, you will have additional tabs like eg. Email settings, where you can set some stuff also related to sending reminders to registered people.

LK_EXN_0-1702540965347.png

You should also check if you have those option enabled in "Confirmation Email Sent to Registrants" (4th option on picture above):

LK_EXN_1-1702541159598.png

AllisonG
Newcomer
Newcomer

thank you!