cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent. webinar scheduled in 2 days and need to increase capacity

LIUEMD124
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi I am on the annual plan for the webinar with 1000 attendees, the plan will expire in the middle Dec.  I have a webinar taking place 2 days later on Aug 29 and the registration is getting to 2000. I would like to increase the capacity to 3000 attendees, can it be effective in time for this event? and can the upgrade be purchased on a monthly basis?

Look forward to your reply, thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Larry_Kless
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi @LIUEMD124 The answer is yes, you can go into your Zoom account and just purchase an upgrade to 3,000 attendee webinar ala cart in your Zoom account. 

1. log into your zoom account on zoom.us

2. Go to > Account Management  > Billing

3. Scroll down to your Zoom webinar plan and select “Edit current plan” 

4. Select “3,000” attendees and “Monthly” and it should update your cart and then proceed to payment which should reference your billing information on file (be sure to switch it back before the following month to avoid continual monthly payments)

You may also be able to change it below your current plan options on that same page by adding the service to your cart and checking out in a similar way.

** If you have any issues contact Zoom.us/billing/contactus And label the request urgent for a customer rep to follow up with you as soon as possible.