cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with reminder email for a Zoom Event

Rob_Hewitt
Newcomer
Newcomer

For my Zoom event, the Reminder email does not contain a working link to the event. The word JOIN is in the email, but when you click on it, it does not do anything. So registrants will not be able to get to the event from the reminder emails. In contrast, in the Pre-registration confirmation email, the JOIN link works fine.

I've tried "resetting" the Reminder email, but nothing changes. Can anyone advise?  

Thanks,

Robert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

@Rob_Hewitt, I saw your similar question on the Facebook group Zoom Event Pros, and that you have an answer. 

For the benefit of others here: Rob was clicking the Join link from the test email sent to himself, and the link in that test email is not an active link. The link sent in emails to actual registrants will be their live Join link. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

@Rob_Hewitt, I saw your similar question on the Facebook group Zoom Event Pros, and that you have an answer. 

For the benefit of others here: Rob was clicking the Join link from the test email sent to himself, and the link in that test email is not an active link. The link sent in emails to actual registrants will be their live Join link. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !