cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Registration Confirmation Emails Not Sending

Smitty7932
Newcomer
Newcomer

I uploaded a .csv document with approx. 270 email addresses for pre-registration, and it's showing I've registered 270 people when I click on the Registration Report. However, it's been over an hour and no one I've checked with has received their registration confirmation email. Then when I check the counter for confirmation emails sent, it's not showing that 270 emails were sent, only the few I tested out before I sent uploaded the .csv. How do I ensure folks receive their confirmation emails. 

14 REPLIES 14

colt4
Participant
Participant

You could try resending the confirmation email. There is also a marketplace app, Salepager, for sending reminders for Zoom meetings with registration as well as calendar invites with each registrant's unique link. 

I tried resending the confirmation email but that didn't work either. I don't think anyone is going to copy and paste hundreds of join links and individually send.. 

primemotion
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue. None of my meeting registers are getting confirmation emails, despite the correct boxes being checked and the test working perfectly. 😣

nabelek1991
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same today. Zoom didnt sent any of 70 confirmation emails for our webinar registers.... what is happening???

KTChambers
Newcomer
Newcomer

Having the same issue. Have some big webinars this week and concerned our clients arent getting their joining details!

UMBABUMBA
Newcomer
Newcomer

BUONGIORNO CONFERMO - OGGI

NESSUNO DEI RELATORI/PANELISTI  E NESSUNO DEI PARTECIPANTI, RICEVONO EMAIL 

COME MAI?

carmelito80
Newcomer
Newcomer

same issue here. 

please fix it

BernardS
Newcomer
Newcomer

Excatly the same problem. No email "Zoom registration confirmation email" is sent...
Webinar is tomorrow !!!!

Today 2024-07-17 Zoom Webinar Panelist Invite Emails Not Sending. Webinar is in 4 hours !

marcoiora
Newcomer
Newcomer

The same here, 17/06/2024 since this morning. Please fix it!

swinters07
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same here - please fix asap!! It appears many people are now impacted by this including our company with events occurring now or this week. 

BUONGIORNO, IL PROBLEMA SEMBRA ESSERE STATO RISOLTO, ADESSO LE EMAIL ARRIVANO.

GRAZIE

SALUTI

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @UMBABUMBA 

We're glad that yours is already working. May I know if you have made any changes that could have fixed the issue?

Thank you!

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

MGSR

Hello there. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. There might have been a delay with sending the emails. If someone has not received their email, the host can easily access that email, either to copy the information and send it with another service or to resend that email from Zoom. 

If the user is still having problems with receiving emails from Zoom, review our email troubleshooting guide.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal
  2. In the navigation menu, click the Meetings or Webinars page.
  3. Find the scheduled session you wish to edit and click on the topic. 
  4. Click the Invitations tab (for Webinars) or the Registration tab (for Meetings).
  5. Find the Manage Attendees (Webinars) or Manage Registrants (Meetings) section and click Edit or View on the right-hand side. 
    The meeting or webinar list of registrants will open.
  6. Click the Approved tab (this may not be visible if using automatic approval) and find the name of the registrant.
  7. (Optional) Click Copy to view the registrant's confirmation email and copy as much as needed of that email to send to them with other services. 
  8. Click their name and then click the Resend Confirmation Email button to send the confirmation email to the registrant again. 
  9. (Optional) Resend confirmation emails in bulk by selecting multiple registrants' checkboxes and clicking the Resend Confirmation Email button. 

You can read more in this article.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?