cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnZoom Webinar Limit is only 30 minutes?

beegerbot
Newcomer
Newcomer

"Your Basic Webinar license limits the maximum duration of your webinar to 40 minutes; the time used for preparation is also counted from when the webinar is started."

Why is every OnZoom event I create (real or test) limited to 30 minutes?

5 REPLIES 5

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer

Meetings for a free account are limited to 40 minutes, although the description may well show 30 minutes. When the meeting is closed, you can not restart for at least 10 minutes.

They are closed without much notice, so I would not go over 30 minutes one a free account
all the best

John

Hi John,

This is not about meetings. This is about the new OnZoom platform using webinar events.

ExpertswhoJohn

Hi @beegerbot 

it is zoom workplace now. not onZoom.

A webinar has no limit; even if you schedule one time, you can continue longer or stop shorter.
Zoom is a paid option limited by number of attendees, you can run all day, I often do

all the best

John

Hi John,

We're still not talking about the same thing. This is a new Zoom platform in Beta. Please refer to https://on.zoom.us/

ExpertswhoJohn

hi @beegerbot ,

That is only available in the US; I am in the UK. Sorry I did not connect.

OnZoom is never coming out of beta, but they will keep it going. However, they are not rolling it out anywhere else now.

However, the 30-minute limit is on free Zoom Workplace accounts and it would make sense that the same time limit is on free webinars,

John