cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see the participant limit for my zoom webinar account?

HannahHarlock
Explorer
Explorer

How can I see what the limit is for number of participants for a zoom webinar with my account plan? Under the invitations tab, it says 'Webinar size: 3000 attendees' is this the limit of participants or the limit of registrants or is it the same thing? I assume zoom wouldn't let that many people register if they couldn't all attend. 
I have 775 registered so far which is more than we have had before so I just wanted to double check they will all be able to attend. 
Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

frelancesage
Explorer
Explorer

Hey HannahHarlock,

Great catch! 3,000 attendees under the invitations tab is indeed your participant limit. Zoom wouldn't let you register more than that. Looks like you're good to go with your 775 registrants! Need more gifts for your attendees? Consider our gift baskets Canada for a unique and thoughtful touch.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

frelancesage
Explorer
Explorer

Hey HannahHarlock,

Great catch! 3,000 attendees under the invitations tab is indeed your participant limit. Zoom wouldn't let you register more than that. Looks like you're good to go with your 775 registrants! Need more gifts for your attendees? Consider our gift baskets Canada for a unique and thoughtful touch.

Thank you. 🙂