cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 300 - This email domain has already been managed by another account. (300)

NW8
Newcomer
Newcomer

I tried to purchase a 1-month add-on webinar as I have done in the past, but this time I received the following error message: This email domain has already been managed by another account. (300).

The account has 2 users: myself (owner of zoom account) and another colleague (Admin of zoom account). I do not have any other zoom account with the same email address. However, my colleague does have another zoom account with the same email address. (I am not sure if that has anything to do with this error).

Any suggestions how to resolve this issue so I can purchase an add-on webinar plan as before?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

techguy
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same problem, i removed all the sub account and other admin account, still not able to access the billing section.

Rita52
Newcomer
Newcomer

I tried various routes to restore access to my social media account before being referred to Angelina, the only capable and qualified hacker who works at META. To my surprise, she successfully recovered access to my account within 24 hours. Don't hesitate to contact her incase you're having issues with your account and resolve your issue with the greatest skilled hacker. Angelina, She can be reached by email;  *********** and on Instagram at; Angelina_Christopher1738.

Rita52
Newcomer
Newcomer

I tried various routes to restore access to my social media account before being referred to Angelina, the only capable and qualified hacker who works at META. To my surprise, she successfully recovered access to my account within 24 hours. Don't hesitate to contact her incase you're having issues with your account and resolve your issue with the greatest skilled hacker. Angelina, She can be reached by email;  *********** and on Instagram at; Angelina_Christopher1738.!!!