cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to uninstall Meeting Recaps (read.ai)

SuporteCurso
Newcomer
Newcomer

For some reason I cannot uninstall this plugin (meeting recaps, read.ai), it is in zoom apps, whenever i try to use another plugin this activates automatically, I tried everything, go to manage apps, even unistalled zoom app and installed again, nothing worked.

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @SuporteCurso 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with uninstalling an app. I'd suggest the following to start troubleshooting: 

1. Open the Read.ai Marketplace page in a web browser. 
    Nothing wrong with using the desktop client, I just prefer using the web site for the marketplace. 
  2. Make sure you're signed-in to the same account as the one you're using when in meetings. 
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Remove option: Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 11.07.01.png
    If you're an admin or the owner of the account, you'll see a list of other users who have the app installed too. Keep in mind, if you join their meetings and they are using the app, it will still appear in the meeting, even though you've uninstalled the app from your profile. 
  4. After uninstalling from the web portal, I'd also suggest restarting the Zoom app to make sure it syncs with the web changes we just made. (Not always needed, but helpful sometimes)

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

it worked. thank you.

HI Bort, 

I have nothing under Manage > Members who added this app.

Is there another way to delete this as it seems to show up randomly in some Zoom meetings?
Thanks,

Michael

Sewichi
Newcomer
Newcomer

You can adjust Join Preferences at https://app.read.ai/analytics/settings/user/calendar

You can delete your account at https://app.read.ai/analytics/settings/user/other