cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendly will not connect to my zoom account.

Jim-2459
Newcomer
Newcomer

For some unknown reason, my calendly account has stopped scheduling zoom meetings. both the zoom and calendly accounts are my personal accounts. Calendly says that I need admin approval from zoom. Am I not the admin of my personal account?. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@Jim-2459 - As owner, you have all the admin permissions.  This sounds like you need to go into the marketplace (Advanced -> Marketplace on the left hand side) and approve the integration there.  While you can request it, integrations have to be formally approved on the Marketplace before they are available.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

colegs

@Jim-2459 - As owner, you have all the admin permissions.  This sounds like you need to go into the marketplace (Advanced -> Marketplace on the left hand side) and approve the integration there.  While you can request it, integrations have to be formally approved on the Marketplace before they are available.

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Jim-2459 ! Did you see this reply? I've marked it as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you need any additional help 😎

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Bri - how do I delete my free zoom account? 

colegs

@mayo1152 - On the menu on the left side of your screen, go down to Account Management -> Account Profile and click on 'Terminate my Account'.

colegs_0-1719544365042.png

Had the same problem and the support can't help! If I want to search it in the zoom marketplace - I can't find it anymore.

colegs

@hejjess - Are you saying that you can no longer connect to Calendly, and you can't find it in the Marketplace as well?  Are you not able to see it at all, or just in the requested integrations?

kesslerIO
Newcomer
Newcomer

Has anyone managed to fix this? All my Zoom app connections magically broke on June 30, 2024. I've tried re-installing the apps for Calendly, Fathom, and Notion Calendar, but the integrations still do not work. I'm at a loss what it could be.

colegs

@kesslerIO - Are you getting an error? If it is the same as this thread references, have you approved the integrations (again) in Marketplace?

If by approving you are referring to whether I have granted it "Shared Access Permissions" in the app management of app marketplace app, yes, I have. I have also tried disabling and then enabling the app again, sadly to no avail. Same for removing, and then re-adding the apps.

colegs

There is a specific step that an owner or admin of an account must do in the marketplace to approve the app before any users can use the app.

colegs_0-1720620122094.png

Yes, it's approved. And again it's been working for the last 3 years. Not sure what has changed.

colegs

I am not sure what would have changed if they were previously approved either.  If you know when it actually stopped working, it might be possible to see if there were any related changed on either app that might explain having to be reauthorized.

Greencame
Newcomer
Newcomer

1. Log in to your account as the owner (with admin permissions).
2. Navigate to the Advanced section.
3. Click on Marketplace on the left-hand side menu.
4. Look for the pending integration request.
5. Click Approve to formally approve the integration.
6. Wait for the integration to be processed and become available. , 😍