cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audio recording along with AI Companion summary

SushiKat
Listener

I turned on AI Companion to get a meeting summary but whatever I did (or di not do), there is no audio recording saved for the meeting. The summary is great but I need to hear the audio or view a transcript of the full meeting to record details of who was speaking or correct the AI summary, if necessary.

Please go through the required aspects for recording to the Cloud and generating an AI summary. For some reason, I just automatically assumed a recording would be available along with the summary.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @SushiKat.

The AI Companion and Meeting Summary options use a temporary recording to generate their information.  If you want to create a saved copy, you will need to start Cloud Recording.  Note that each user has a set of Cloud Recording settings that dictate which specific recordings are made:

Ray_Harwood_0-1714096652360.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @SushiKat.

The AI Companion and Meeting Summary options use a temporary recording to generate their information.  If you want to create a saved copy, you will need to start Cloud Recording.  Note that each user has a set of Cloud Recording settings that dictate which specific recordings are made:

Ray_Harwood_0-1714096652360.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hello @SushiKat! I've gone ahead and marked @Ray_Harwood's response as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?