cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Admin - Visibility into Meeting Summaries?

MarkMCR
Listener

As a Zoom Admin - I can't find anywhere that gives me access or visibility into other users AI Generated Meeting Summaries. This is probably by design, but I need to see if I can access a summary for a past meeting hosted by one of our employees for a HR issue. 

Is this possible?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@MarkMCR, make sure you are not only a Zoom Admin, but a ZRA admin.  This is access under the User Roles -> Revenue Accelerator tab.  You will need a ZRA license in order to be a ZRA admin.

View solution in original post

Bort

If they are referring to Zoom Revenue Accelerator summaries, that is correct that they would need to be a ZRA admin. 

For non-Zoom Revenue Accelerator summaries, admins should have an admin-view of all summaries on the AI Companion Management page under Account Management. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

colegs

@MarkMCR, make sure you are not only a Zoom Admin, but a ZRA admin.  This is access under the User Roles -> Revenue Accelerator tab.  You will need a ZRA license in order to be a ZRA admin.

Bort

If they are referring to Zoom Revenue Accelerator summaries, that is correct that they would need to be a ZRA admin. 

For non-Zoom Revenue Accelerator summaries, admins should have an admin-view of all summaries on the AI Companion Management page under Account Management. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MarkMCR ! @Bort and @colegs have both provided helpful replies to your inquiry, so I've gone ahead and accepted them as solutions. Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?