cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Zoom have an automatic language translator in the future, for example, for webinars?

lAIdyDiamond
Listener

I want to ask, will Zoom have an automatic language translator in the future, for example, for webinars?

One that speaks in different languages the same as I speak, and at the same time provides subtitles?

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @lAIdyDiamond 

Currently, Zoom has translated captioning, which translates the generated captioning into the languages that viewers may need, as well as language interpretation, which allows for another participant to verbally translate your speech into another language for participants. 

Unfortunately, we do not yet have a feature that combines the 2,  allowing your speech to be translated and verbalized by Zoom's systems. This may be something on our roadmap of features, but I am unaware of such developments until they are close to releasing to customers.

I recommend keeping an eye on the Meetings and Webinar release notes, so you can be made aware of that and other features when they release. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.