cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User meeting summary not available?

Ty5
Newcomer
Newcomer

I want to enable the Meeting Summary with AI Companion for my own personal use, but there isn't an option for me to do so under the AI Companion tab. The Meeting section is gone, and I can't toggle "Smart Recording with AI Companion" because there isn't a "Cloud recording" option in the Recording tab.

I referenced this help article to understand where I was supposed to enable the Meeting Summary for personal use: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057960#h_01H9H3EJNK2JS749X5WJ9YD2... 

3 REPLIES 3

RHUNT700
Newcomer
Newcomer

I do not want participants to receive a copy of the meeting summary.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @RHUNT700 

If you want to prevent other meeting participants from receiving the meeting summary and just want the host to receive the summary, you, or an admin, can restrict who automatically receives the summary through the web settings. This article has information on how to change that behavior. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Bort

Hi @Ty5 

It could be that you don't have the necessary license to have access to the Meeting Summary feature. As noted in the Using Meeting Summary article, you have to be a licensed user on one of those account types. If you aren't a licensed user, then you wouldn't have the user-level settings to enable this.  

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.