cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Summary and Smart Recording w AI at the same time?

SBA93101
Newcomer
Newcomer

If I enable Meeting Summary with AI Companion, how can I also enable Smart Recording with AI Companion at the same time? I love the meeting summaries, but I also want to access the full transcript (With the Smart Recording features) but I can't find a way to do that, I can only pick one or the other. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

KhatC
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi @SBA93101! If you meet the prerequisites for both features, you should be able to use both. Make sure that Meeting Summary and Smart Recordings are enabled via the Zoom web portal before your meeting. Once enabled and you are in a meeting you're hosting, enable Meeting Summary via AI Companion and Cloud Recording which includes Smart Recording. For more information, check out the following resources:

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 1.33.37 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 1.33.44 AM.png

SBA93101
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you, Khat. So if I set:

• "Automatic recording > Record meetings automatically as they start" to On (Record in the Cloud)
  • "Meeting Summary with AI Companion" to On
  • "Turn on meeting summary automatically when meetings start" to On
  • "Account Settings > AI Companion tab > Recording > Smart Recording with AI Companion" (And all related check boxes) to On

Then all new meetings (scheduled or ad-hoc) should automatically generate a Smart Recording and a Meeting Summary, correct?

If these settings are enabled in the host's settings, then yes. 🙂

CarlaA

Hi @SBA93101! Please click Accept as Solution if you found the reply from @KhatC helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?