cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Smart Recording content

yoshioka
Listener

Greetings fellows Zoomies!

Not sure if this has been discussed before but the AI Companion Smart recordings are a game changer for staff tasked with creating minutes from meetings as well as students and faculty conducting research interviews on Zoom.  The Smart recording content, however, is not one of the components that can be downloaded from the cloud recording like the video and the transcript.  Is Zoom going to add that functionality?

Thanks,

Ken

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @yoshioka

I completely agree with you that the AI companion Smart recordings are a game changer. It has helped my productivity 10 fold since it was released to Zoomies internally. To answer your question, the meetings summary with AI companion has its own tab on the left side of your web UI profile. Just below your recordings tab. I will paste a screenshot for assistance. You can share and edit your summaries there if you so choose. 

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 2.09.34 PM.png

We also have a KB article in our support page that is a helpful resource. 

Please click the accept solution button if my response was helpful. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

YaBoiB

Hello @yoshioka

I completely agree with you that the AI companion Smart recordings are a game changer. It has helped my productivity 10 fold since it was released to Zoomies internally. To answer your question, the meetings summary with AI companion has its own tab on the left side of your web UI profile. Just below your recordings tab. I will paste a screenshot for assistance. You can share and edit your summaries there if you so choose. 

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 2.09.34 PM.png

We also have a KB article in our support page that is a helpful resource. 

Please click the accept solution button if my response was helpful. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

DorothyE
Listener

That handles getting at and sharing the summary. How about the smart chapters recordings? Any solution on sharing that? Or downloading it?

YaBoiB

Hello @DorothyE , 

I apologize; I am not familiar with what you are talking about. Can you explain what you mean? 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

please try the following:

Using Smart Recording with AI Companion

Copy the smart chapter overview to share with others
On the recording, click Chapters Overview.
At the top of the dialog, click the copy icon to copy the text to your clipboard.
Click Close.
Share the text as necessary by pasting it, such as in an email.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061101

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Sharing the text by sections is pretty easy.. What we were looking for is the ability to have the VIDEO download by chapter

jcb_mpa
Listener

Has this changed since original answers? I see the Summary and the Smart Chapters. There is a copy option for the Summary but there is no Smart Chapters Overview. This means that I would have to copy and paste the text produced in relation to each Smart Chapter. Am I missing something?