cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to be present in the meetings in order to enable AI Companion?

KWRG27
Listener

Do I need to be present in the meetings in order to enable AI Companion? We have a paid group account and some of the users will be the host.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @KWRG27 

When scheduling the meetings, you can enable a couple of options to automatically start Meeting Summary or AI Companion questions, so that regardless of who starts the meeting, these features will be activated automatically. 

You can also choose to automatically record to the cloud when scheduling the meeting, and if Smart Recording is enabled in settings, that will also be generated with the resulting cloud recording. 

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 17.46.41.png

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @KWRG27 

When scheduling the meetings, you can enable a couple of options to automatically start Meeting Summary or AI Companion questions, so that regardless of who starts the meeting, these features will be activated automatically. 

You can also choose to automatically record to the cloud when scheduling the meeting, and if Smart Recording is enabled in settings, that will also be generated with the resulting cloud recording. 

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 17.46.41.png

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.