cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily "Request to enable AI Companion" emails

emmiiiiiii
Listener

Is it possible to stop recieving emails daily about "Request to enable AI Companion?" 

The AI settings have already been turned off for all users and will not be re-enabled. Unfortuntely I still get emailled daily about this and cannot see a way to block these specifically as the sender is *********** which I still require to recieve emails from as an administrator. Other administrators are also recieving daily emails.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @emmiiiiiii 

If you have disabled AI Companion features but are still getting enablement requests, this means that some of these AI Companion features are still visible to your users, which is how they keep requesting it. I'd suggest opening your Account Settings, switching to the AI Companion tab, and ensure that these settings are disabled and, for any with this option, they are "Hidden in Meetings toolbar" or "Hidden in Team Chat". This should prevent additional requests from coming in. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

emmiiiiiii
Listener

Update to this as the sender has auto censored itself, the sender is an official, no reply zoom address. 

Bort

Hi @emmiiiiiii 

If you have disabled AI Companion features but are still getting enablement requests, this means that some of these AI Companion features are still visible to your users, which is how they keep requesting it. I'd suggest opening your Account Settings, switching to the AI Companion tab, and ensure that these settings are disabled and, for any with this option, they are "Hidden in Meetings toolbar" or "Hidden in Team Chat". This should prevent additional requests from coming in. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Will do