cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to post zoom AI Summary to Slack?

KeithCFC
Listener
What's the best way to post zoom AI Summary automatically to Slack?
  • Is there a way directly?
  • Is there a way via Zapier (or similar)?
  • Is there a way via Salesforce (I use this also)?

The key is being able to have this done automatically 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @KeithCFC 

Unfortunately, I don't think this is currently possible, as we haven't created API calls for AI Companion yet. When those are available, then something along these lines should be available, but it depends on how those are created. I don't have an ETA for when these will be available, but be sure to keep an eye on the Developer's change log for when those are added: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/10007372381325-Developer-Changelog

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

Thanks @Bort 

I really appreciate the direct answer.

Looking forward to the update 😀

Hootnholler
Listener

You are able to generate an email address for a Slack channel (Public or Private) or Direct Messages. You could then set up an inbox rule to forward meeting summaries to those channels based on the content. For example you could put a hashtag in the meeting subject line and then have your inbox rules look for a specific hashtag and forward to the correct Slack channel email address based on the hashtag in the meeting subject. 

6 REPLIES 6

Bort

Hi @KeithCFC 

Unfortunately, I don't think this is currently possible, as we haven't created API calls for AI Companion yet. When those are available, then something along these lines should be available, but it depends on how those are created. I don't have an ETA for when these will be available, but be sure to keep an eye on the Developer's change log for when those are added: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/10007372381325-Developer-Changelog

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks @Bort 

I really appreciate the direct answer.

Looking forward to the update 😀

masie
Listener

I'm really keen on this feature too. If I can't find it with Zoom I'll be forced to use a competitive AI notetaker with Zapier.. hopefully Zoom sort this soon tho'!

Zoom's API now includes the meeting summary endpoint which can be used to post the meeting summary to Slack automatically using a webhook. This would not be too hard to set up. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that can do this for you.

Geeef
Listener

I would really appreciate this feature too as I am in a lot of meetings and have enjoyed the summaries. Having them be sent to a slack channel for review would reduce my back and forth considerably. 

Hootnholler
Listener

You are able to generate an email address for a Slack channel (Public or Private) or Direct Messages. You could then set up an inbox rule to forward meeting summaries to those channels based on the content. For example you could put a hashtag in the meeting subject line and then have your inbox rules look for a specific hashtag and forward to the correct Slack channel email address based on the hashtag in the meeting subject.