cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate AI Companion

PG64
Listener

I am trying to activiate my "Meeting Summary with AI Companion" feature. However, the toggle is greyed out and says "locked by admin." I am the admin and only user of the account (Zoom One Pro). Any ideas why I can't access?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I solved the problem. It has to do with how we're logged in (which doesn't make any sense to me, but is what it is). Apparently, when you acces settings, you are not in the "account level" settings.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

wspooner
Listener

I just started exploring AI Companion this morning and found the same issue.  As a Pro subscriber it seems I should be both Owner and Administrator but I can find no way to enable this.  The Chatbot just loops through a question sequence without an answer.  I thought Pro provides phone support but apparently not?

I solved the problem. It has to do with how we're logged in (which doesn't make any sense to me, but is what it is). Apparently, when you acces settings, you are not in the "account level" settings.

I was hoping that a smart person would see this.   Thanks very much.  It will likely take a few meetings to fine tune all the settings, but now I do have Companion turned on.  

One comment I saw seemed to imply that it wouldn't record the meeting if Companion is turned on.  This seems illogical but I'll test this first.

Thanks very much!

cltrif11
Listener

sorry i can't help but came to say the same thing is happening to me. i'm the only account owner / pro subscriber and i am "locked out by admin".

I solved the problem. It has to do with how we're logged in (which doesn't make any sense to me, but is what it is). Apparently, when you access settings, you are not in the "account level" settings.

you're a hero! thank you!