Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Meeting Summaries

Koala789
Explorer
Explorer

Hi all,

While I love AI Companion, it has actually created more work for us as the meeting summaries provided by AI Companion are not identifiable by the title. Is it possible for the meeting summaries to be named by the participant's first and last name, as well as the meeting date and time? And then ideally the meeting summary is then automatically attached to the client's file in our CRM system. We use Bigin if that helps.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Employee

Hi, 

Yes, if you integrate Outlook with Zoom and choose a topic name, the summaries will show up with that topic. That is, if you have AIC enabled on your Zoom account, use the same email address for your Zoom and Outlook accounts. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

YaBoiB

Hello @Koala789

AIC should create the title based on the title that is created when scheduling the meeting. (i.e. Sales Presentation) is the topic, the summary will state the title of the meeting and the time and date that it happened. Here is a sample of one of my meetings from my email. You can also see the summary in your meetings chats tab on your Zoom client if you so choose to look there. Please let me know if this is helpful for you. 

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057960

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 6.05.30 PM.png

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Koala789
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you. I currently use MS Outlook for scheduling my meetings. If I were to connect my Zoom calendar to MS Outlook, would that then enable Zoom AIC to title the meetings as in MS Outlook?

YaBoiB

Hi, 

Yes, if you integrate Outlook with Zoom and choose a topic name, the summaries will show up with that topic. That is, if you have AIC enabled on your Zoom account, use the same email address for your Zoom and Outlook accounts. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Hi, I finally got it connected, but it hasn't helped. Nothing has changed.

YaBoiB

I recommend the Zoom Outlook add-on, Microsoft is about to stop using the Outlook plugin, and we do not develop for injection based plugins any longer. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Doctorj
Newcomer
Newcomer

How to download summary to word document for distribution?