cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Companion sent a Summary- but asking questions and transcripts after the meeting is over?

ilz
Listener

Hi using AI companion for the first time and have issues/questions.

I had a meeting and turned on the AI companion. It was working but I wasn't going to ask it questions (such as action items and lists that were made during the meeting) until after the meeting was over.

So when the meeting ended I clicked end and then I thought oh wait what about the companion did I just lose everything?

I received an email with a meeting summary which was great. But I still had questions and wanted to refer to a transcript. So I logged into Zoom in my browser and found a section called "AI Companion". I clicked it, and on the particular meeting I was interested in, and it brought me to the meeting summary. No other options such as transcript, or the ability to ask the AI companion questions.

Am I missing something, or is there no way for me to access this now that the meeting is over?

Thanks in advance for any help someone can provide!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ilz 

Unfortunately, the ability to ask AI Companion questions about the content of a meeting is only available during the live meeting itself, and not something you can do after the fact.

Something along these lines, where you can interact with AI Companion outside of meetings, is something we're working on and will be available in the coming months. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ilz
Listener

Bumping this in the hope someone will answer - I don't know how to get support otherwise. When I tried to live chat they said im not paying enough monthly. Lol great way to treat paying customers.

Bort

Hi @ilz 

Unfortunately, the ability to ask AI Companion questions about the content of a meeting is only available during the live meeting itself, and not something you can do after the fact.

Something along these lines, where you can interact with AI Companion outside of meetings, is something we're working on and will be available in the coming months. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

ilz
Listener

Thanks very much Bort. While I'm saddened to hear that this functionality doesn't exist at this time, I'm happy to hear that you guys are already working on it.