cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uploaded images showing on my whiteboard but not participants' whiteboard

MichaelBicycle
Listener

I'm testing with two of my own accounts (one is paid and the other is a free version).  When I add an image to the whiteboard they load and are visible on that account but just a grey box that says loading is present on the whiteboard of the other account.  

Is this an issue that Zoom is aware of?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @MichaelBicycle

So, are you sharing the whiteboard by the URL link from one account to the other?  I assume that the free account may not have sharing permissions with the whiteboard that was created in the paid account and that could cause the grey box that you are mentioning, but I have not run into this issue previously. 

Can you associate the free account with your paid account by inviting that email address into your paid account and see if the user on the free account can now see the whiteboard correctly? 

You can do this by going to user management > users > add users > enter the email address of the free account > go into that email and accept the invitation. 

That is all that I can think of right now is that their are sharing permissions and even though both accounts belong to you physically, Zoom sees these accounts as external to each other. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

How would we set this up such that everything is good at the start of a meeting? Does your User Management solution persist to multiple meetings.

I should note that this is an issue for some clients but not others.

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @MichaelBicycle 

I have also experienced the gray box, but at that time it was just a display problem, and when I reopened the whiteboard, the upload was working fine.
Please check it out.

I suspect it's a minor bug.

YaBoiB

Hi @Ohkawa

If you believe that this is a minor bug then we will need to have a support ticket. That is our process internally. Do any of you have a support ticket submitted to the Technical Support Engineers? 

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Ohkawa

@YaBoiB 

In this case, I would not want to have a ticket because the burden of dealing with support is much greater!