cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new whiteboard- restricting ability to edit/share

bethrizzotti
Listener

Hello ZOOM:  I am an admin and have a group of ZOOM Enterprise Pro hosts who have created whiteboard "templates" in order to facilitate certain group activities.  Is there a way to prevent participants from accidentally erasing or editing elements of the whiteboard template itself (or, for that matter, other participants' contributions) - while still allowing them to add/edit/delete their own contributions?  Second, can we prevent participants from further sharing whiteboard with anyone other than who the host has designated when they shared?  Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

jfarrelledu
Listener

I've had a similar issue. It doesn't look like you can lock specific elements on the board, only the entire board.

The only work around I've been able to find is to create a PNG/JPEG of the template and import that onto the whiteboard. However that does not stop participants from accidentally clicking on the image and moving it around.

lasyos
Listener

I have the same need!

That is a pretty basic feature on Miro/FigJam/Mural etc... that we need ASAP on Zoom Whiteboard in my opinion.