cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploaded images not working on Zoom Whiteboard

kevin1729
Listener

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with this.  I've set up Zoom Whiteboards and shared in a meeting so that all participants can edit the whiteboard.  Everything was working fine, but when I upload an image from the browser version of the whiteboard I could see it on the Zoom meeting (so a connection from the browser to the meeting is ok) but none of the other participants could see it.

Has anyone come across this or know why this is happening?

8 REPLIES 8

kerstinootter
Listener

I have exactly the same problem. Have you found the answer?

Not yet I'm afraid!

armthethinker
Listener

Just got off with support. Here's how we fixed it.

1. Go to your account settings on the web
  2. On the left side, select Account Management
  3. Under that dropdown list, select Account Settings
  4. In the main content area, near the top, select Whiteboard
  5. At the bottom of these options there's a section "Whiteboard cloud sharing"
  6. Select "Allow sharing with anyone with a Zoom account (same organization and external organizations)"

I got as far as step 2.  There is no 'Account Settings' in the drop down list. 

BFS1
Listener

So ONLY people with zoom accounts can see the images?  Meaning that everyone has to not only have a zoom account but they must also be logged in to it or they won't see images?  If yes, this tool can't be used with customers or vendors as there is no way to mandate that.

Elowdermilk2
Listener

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I too am having the same trouble. I prepare for class, load my images, then in the zoom meeting, the students cannot see the images.

MichaelBicycle
Listener

I have the same issue.  I'm testing with two of my own accounts (one is paid and the other is a free version).  When I add an image to the whiteboard they load and are visible on that account but just a grey box that says loading is present on the whiteboard of the other account.  

Could it be the image size is too big? Very strange..

cracz
Listener

I have the same issue with clients as well. Some clients have no problem and some have issues. A tough issue to troubleshoot from our end. I see the images fine but it is perpetual loading for them.