cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring a pre-prepared white board to another Zoom user?

foxschwartz
Listener

I'd like to design a white board ahead of a meeting tomorrow, but we are using someone else's Zoom account for the meeting. Is it possible to create a white board in my zoom account and then share or transfer that over to another zoom account to use during a call?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nyme92
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, you absolutely can! From the top of your Zoom application, go to the "Whiteboards" tab (could be under More) and look for the Whiteboard you wish to share. From there, click those three dots and choose share, where you can share both internally and externally. 

Hope this helps!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

foxschwartz
Listener

for clarity, I wanted to experiment with using Zoom's white board feature to avoid having participants leave the zoom call to access a Miro board to collaborate... so could I pre-design a white board  through through my personal Zoom acct/ID and then share it/transfer it with or to someone else to display during a call when we use THEIR zoom ID for the meeting?

nyme92

Yes, you absolutely can! From the top of your Zoom application, go to the "Whiteboards" tab (could be under More) and look for the Whiteboard you wish to share. From there, click those three dots and choose share, where you can share both internally and externally. 

Hope this helps!!