cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other users can no longer draw/write on the Whiteboard

StefanAS
Listener

Starting yesterday (November 28th), users who join my meetings can no longer write or draw on the whiteboard, although the Whiteboard is set to  "Cooperation", not "Presentation". 

Several of my students have reported the same problems, regardless of their operating system or device. The icon bar to the left does not show anymore. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StefanAS
Listener

To help resolve this please follow the steps below:

1. Please login to your Zoom Web portal.
  2. Please go to your admin section then Account Settings.
  3. Then go to Whiteboard.
  4. Please look for Whiteboard cloud sharing.
  5. Make sure you have selected 
    Allow sharing with anyone with a Zoom account (same organization and external organizations)

Once done, please try again to run your meeting and your Whiteboard. Please let me know if it works if not, kindly send us a screenshot of the error again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

StefanAS
Listener

To help resolve this please follow the steps below:

1. Please login to your Zoom Web portal.
  2. Please go to your admin section then Account Settings.
  3. Then go to Whiteboard.
  4. Please look for Whiteboard cloud sharing.
  5. Make sure you have selected 
    Allow sharing with anyone with a Zoom account (same organization and external organizations)

Once done, please try again to run your meeting and your Whiteboard. Please let me know if it works if not, kindly send us a screenshot of the error again.

Hello again 🙂

I changed the 'share screen options' to 'multiple participants can share simultaneously' and that helped 🙂

Thank you for you help 🙂

Warm regards,

Alex

I am trying to do this but I don't seem to have a Whiteboard cloud sharing option.  I too am a private tutor wanting my tutees to be able to write on a shared whiteboard

Shelenila
Listener

Capture.JPG

Hello 🙂

I followed every step, I'm unable to change the access level, however. What can I do from here, please? 🙂 

Have a great day, 
Alex 🙂