cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit to number of editable whiteboards

becsdawson77
Listener

I am using whiteboards for many of my zoom sessions and wanted to replace jamboards however when I try to create a 4th whiteboard it tells me I can only have 3 editable whiteboards at a time and need to upgrade, however a colleague has the same payment plan and has 14!  Am I doing something wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

The number of whiteboards you can have depends on the type of Zoom license you have. It looks like you need a Business account to have more than 3 whiteboards or perhaps a Whiteboard add on.

This link details the various plans and how many whiteboards each plan offers.

https://zoom.us/pricing 

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Pi_Wei
Listener

Hiya, 

I have also reached teh limit of three editable whiteboards, but I don't need them to remanin editable.  Is there a way to lock or turn them to view only thus resetting my quota of three editable whiteboards.  

I don't need to have 14 editable whiteboards going at the same time.  I have tried locking the whiteboardsm but I still remaiin over my white board quota.  any thoughts? 

Thanks

Pi_Wei
Listener

P.S. 

I actually have a presentation this Wednesday that relies on whiteboard for collaboration!  I'm a bit horified to know I'm over this 3 board quota that I was not aware of!   I notice that Zoom automatically turns some old whiteboards to view only taking them out of the quota, but i don't know by what mechanisem this occurs under.