cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I stop my whiteboard from minimising from full screen

Sstephss
Listener

Hi, hope someone can help because this is the most frustrating thing. 

Every time I use the whiteboard on zoom, it constantly shifts from full screen to smaller screen. I use a VEIKK graphics tablet for online lessons and whilst writing on it and explaining to my students it is constantly shifting. I have changed the settings of the tablet on my macbook's settings but this did not change what is happening. Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Sstephss,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! Is there a setting on your writing tablet to lock in Landscape mode? When you are writing on it are you moving it from a rectangular view standing up, to what we call a landscape view where it looks like the tablet is laying down? 

That is my only guess without having one of these tablets to test on. I will see if I can replicate this on my iPad and get back to you about my attempts. 

Kind Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

YaBoiB

Hi @Sstephss

I looked through my iPad settings and Zoom settings and also attempted to replicate what you are seeing and I was not able to. This does seem like it is a setting regarding either your aspect ratio or landscape mode on your tablet, but unfortunately I am not 100% sure why it is happening to you at this point. Happy to keep working with you on this and get it solved for you. 

Kind Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?