cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Zoom Community--Introduce Yourself!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

Welcome to the Zoom Community! I’m Bri, and I’m one of the community moderators here at Zoom. We’re SUPER excited to have you here in this collaborative space! We would love to get to know our community members. Please reply below to introduce yourself! 👇🏽

I’ll go first 😎 💙

Favorite things to do: Writing, watching sports & going on late-night Taco Bell runs 🌮

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Two years! 🚀🚀

What’s your go-to virtual background? I love anything that showcases nice home decor and a view  🏙

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? A 10-year-old’s surprise birthday party 🎂

Let’s give our Zoom Community members a warm welcome!!! 👏🏽👏🏽

As a friendly reminder, if you haven’t already done so please review our Community Guidelines.

welcome gify.gif

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
259 REPLIES 259

Welcome! I watch a lot of YouTube in my spare time. Thrilled to have you here in the community! 😃

Bri
Zoom Community Team

CoachRodger
Listener

Hello!

My name is Rodger, but for this community I will go by CoachRodger.

Favorite things to do: Traveling, Driving, Road Biking, Unicycling and running my business

How long I’ve been using Zoom? March 2020 at the start of the pandemic

What’s your go-to virtual background?  My fitness studio

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?  Using Zoom for teaching my classes and providing personal training services

SWEAT Fitness - Stockton
SWEATStockton.com

Thanks for the introduction @CoachRodger ! Workout classes on Zoom are so much fun 💪🏽

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Peppa45
Listener

hi LOVE Texas

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello there! 👋

Bri
Zoom Community Team

•  

ThivishanR
Listener

Hi Im Thivishan

Zoom is an amazing App😗

Thivishan

Love to hear you enjoy Zoom! Welcome, Thivishan 😁

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Ni_myname
Listener

MY NAME IS Ni_myname
HOBBY: Reading Encyclopedias
USING ZOOM FOR: Today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Welcome! I used to collect encyclopedias when I was a kid 😁

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Diana-M-Joice
Listener

Dear Zoom Community, 

I am Diana M Joice.
Thank you for this way to exchange about the Zoom experience!

Hi @Diana-M-Joice ! Thank you for your reply. We're so happy to see you here, and we hope you find value in our community 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Tiana
Listener

Hi everyone!

I am Tiana!

Favorite things to do: School , Reading , Games , Social media 

How long I’ve been using Zoom? 12 months.

What’s your go-to virtual background? Beach and water 🙂

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? A friends Birthday

Thanks All😄

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Welcome Tiana! 😊

Bri
Zoom Community Team

SteveScofield
Listener

Hello, I'm Steve..

Favorite things to do: Drawing, gaming, playing heavy metal guitar, building custom guitars.

How long have I been using Zoom: Haven't actually used it yet.

My go-to virtual background: anything fantasy, SciFi, Dark, Morbid, Twisted (I'm a self taught artist and those are my genre's).

Most unique Zoom Event attended in the last year: Nothing - yet..

Great to be here, just have to get started and work out how it works.

Welcome @SteveScofield! Zoom is pretty easy to use. If you're looking for some resources to help you get started, I'd suggest starting out here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697

Bri
Zoom Community Team

opbluelegend
Attendee

I'm opbluelegend

Welcome @opbluelegend 🎊

Bri
Zoom Community Team

opbluelegend
Attendee

from India,Hydrabad

wwdj58illie_62
Listener

Hi there, My name is Willie and this is my first year with zoom. I want to invite people to my room. How do I do that?

Hi @wwdj58illie_62 ! Welcome to the Zoom Community 👋

This might be a good article for you to check out: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362183-Inviting-others-to-join-a-meeting

Bri
Zoom Community Team

JohnPretto
Listener

Hello All. Greetings from Las Vegas

Hi there 👋😃

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, John. Welcome!

Beatrice70
Listener

Hi, I'm Barry. I like reading, travelling & Sport

Thanks for sharing! Welcome @Beatrice70  👋

Bri
Zoom Community Team

ThivishanR
Listener

welcome everyone 😀

Thivishan

P-S
Attendee

Hi @Bri , I am Peshla Soni, you can also call me P S.

Favorite things to do: Reading story books etc. 

How long I’ve been using Zoom?  Since 2020

What’s your go-to virtual background? Beautiful flowers

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?  A wedding

--
P-S

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thanks for sharing, @P-S! Thrilled to have you here 😊

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Welcome 😊

--
P-S

2 years completed.

--
P-S

Duncansgirl
Listener

Hi I'm Wanda let me introduce myself.

Favorite things to do: 

Listen to music, drive, shop

How long I’ve been using Zoom? 

I have only been using zoom less than 1 year so far.

What’s your go-to virtual background? 

Anything inspirational

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?  

None

Wanda Turnage

Welcome to the community @Duncansgirl 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team

440music
Listener

I'll try to give you a smile and hopefully a giggle although if I'm really lucky I found your laugh.
Who am I? I wish I knew and my siblings call me Tom Bones, friends: Coco, bandmates: 2Tunes and on the radio I'm Tommy TBones the Granddaddy of OnLine Radio for Unsigned and Indie Music.
Where I'm from: Chicago, IL USA
How did I get hear? from the seat of my uncomfortable office chair
Why did I come hear today? I had a thought about what I can do with Zoom on my web site, I'm hoping to display my status to web site visitors. I would like to open a request line that visitor will know I'm live and they can request a song.
Favorite things to do? Play my guitars, listen to music celebrate that Illinois has recreational use legal. OH I can't forget work on my web site.
What’s your go-to virtual background?  I pick the wrong color and the fabric has way too much sheen and my web site logo kind of looks funny and I ware a mask so only my eyes are visible above my shirt collar.

What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? I have to pick the most unique Z, I mean really after the past 2 years how could I possible pick one. In the live music industry we rely on the people who come to the clubs, halls, arenas and stadiums and that was quit a challenge in the first few months and some of the solutions as creative as they were I just didn't work and they failed. The real challenge that we faced was how do we help the club musicians who relied on working a few extra days a week. Regional touring bands and the transportation services got hit also. To pick the most unique Z? I think it was with the team with Corky Siegel. What finally happened is that non techies were trying to tell techies who to make it happen. Me being in the middle I had to explain to the non techies why what they wanted would be possible if they'd let the techies do the work. In the end I decided I could take on the project.

OK sp that's my story and I'm stickin' to it
Support Indie Music

440Music Entertainment Co
Indie Music Radio
www.440music.com

LaimNoah
Listener

Hello, I'm laimNoah from India and I'm the owner of cps test game site if anyone paly this must-visit unique system game.

MathhewH
Listener

Hi, Am Mathhew 

Am new here 

simonfj
Listener

Hi Bri,

You know I've been buzzing around, attempting to get orientated all the Zoom sites, since Zoomtopia. I'm a bit slow, but am getting a feel for Zoom's various communities, and their industries. The layout of this community.zoom.us domain is starting to feel like home. Nicest bunch of people around here. I do feel more at home on the developers discourse platform than this khorus though. Unsurprisingly.

Favorite things to do: Writing, Investigating silly technical ideas. Making too many suggestions about "the way things are done". Bridging Zoom's Communities and R&E Network engineers, who had to handle Zoom's hundredfold increase when covid hit and everyone went home. Boy, Do they owe Zoom's interface designers a BIG favour!

How long I’ve been using Zoom? The usual covid 2 year introduction course (haven't we all had it?)

What’s your go-to virtual background? Depends on the audience. 

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? A friend's funeral.

Can you help me with the Learning site. I'm registered and get as far as My Courses and Learning Plans. Then I hit the Start Learning tab and it gives nothing but a blank screen, and then later, a reminder that takes me to the same blank page. Can you help me?

Rukhokhao
Listener

Hi I'm Kho khao, I am new to this community and this community is great😁, I'm from Thailand the country that is acrost the world, I am a studant in a pimary shcool I live in Bankok,I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!😃

Rukhokhao
Listener

I am Kho khao, You can call me Rice my teacher likes to call me that, buy the way I am new to this community and I like it so far, I am so excited to lerean more about Zoom.

Favorite things to do:Use Zoom, 12.00 AM. sneaking, Tring new things🍘

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Same as Bri! Two years🐶

What’s your go-to virtual background? Anime, Disney🏰

What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?My meeting with my swimming coach🥇

Wendpa
Listener

Favorite things to do: Home Decorating, Fashion, Travel and of course my kids Sporting Events 

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Two years (since the Pandemic began)

What’s your go-to virtual background? We have a company logo background I like to use or just blur

What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? Bunko Group's Zoom around the Room Party