cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Rooms Controller Won't Pair

Jeff_Forster_TF
Listener

Our Zoom Rooms were working fine with the Rooms Controller app last week.  This week.  They won't pair.  All I get is an ungoogleable error and a prompt to enter the pairing code, which also doesn't work.

Zoom Rooms Controller 30052004 copy.png

6 REPLIES 6

brandon-adams
Listener

Same here. I'm using Mac app version 5.10.7 (7748) with Zoom Rooms Controller, trying to control a room powered by a Facebook Portal. The Portal is running Zoom app version 5.9.5 (890), Portal version 1.36.1.

All versions are latest available.

I've tried removing and re-adding Zoom Rooms Controller to my account, same result. Tried signing out on the Portal and signing back in, re-pairing with the Mac Zoom client, same result, same error code.

Aurelien
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hello,

We have the same problem.

I'm looking for a special settings in my zoom room basic setup who can cause this problem.

Charlie_H
Listener

I also have the same issue. All software is the latest version. Have tried to reinstall but the error persists. 

LSX
Listener

I'm having the same issue. The controller simply won't pair with the room no matter what i do. I can ping the controller from the PC. The OS on the PC and iPad are both up to date. Zoom version 5.12.6 on both. This has been an ongoing problem since day one.  

fin198
Listener

Is there a fix for this?

SCIDC
Listener

Ditto. Opened a ticket, but having a similar issue. No error code, but they just won't stay paired.  Happened in January as well, then seemed to mysteriously get resolved. Given that history, I'm hoping this is a Zoom client issue that they will quickly identify.