cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Zoom with Outlook

micron1390
Listener

Hello,
There is a task in conjunction with Zoom and Outlook (Exchange)
when assigning a meeting, choose Zoom as the venue
when scheduling a meeting, it needs to have a possibility to check if zoom is free at a given time
ideally, outlook should not allow it to make an appointment for a time that is already taken (needed for different time zones)
The meeting invitation should include a zoom link

Will I need to purchase a subscription to Zoom Rooms or will I be able to do without a subscription?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer

Hi micron1390

You can integrate your mail and calendar service with a Zoom BASIC license.

You enter the user administration portal www.zoom.us in the profile section you go to the "others" section and there you can make the integration

WencesUnzueta_0-1678392282479.png

Wences

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

WencesUnzueta

Hi micron1390

You can integrate your mail and calendar service with a Zoom BASIC license.

You enter the user administration portal www.zoom.us in the profile section you go to the "others" section and there you can make the integration

WencesUnzueta_0-1678392282479.png

Wences

i wish to see those setting but is not in english.  you mind to revert back to English Setting? 
please please ................

How can I decouple Outlook 365 mail from Zoom? All of a sudden Zoom started sending the invite to my Outlook mail that I do not use. I would like to tell the Zoom invitation where to send it

micron1390
Listener

Thanks a lot for the feedback Wences.
I have a Exchange Online, but the list only has Exchange 2016 and what to enter in the EWS URL, please suggest me

Thanks@Regards,

Arthur.