cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Joining a Teams meeting in a Zoom Room

gnasution
Listener

I've been having issues connecting to teams meetings in one of our Zoom Rooms. When we enter the teams meeting id the controller would just spin and never join and the TV itself is stuck on a white screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We have now resolved our issue. We upgraded the version of Zoom on the pc's we were running to the latest version. This resolved the issue

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Steven2000
Listener

Has anyone figured this out? This was working fine in our environment and suddenly all three Zoom Rooms show this behavior and can't join Teams meeting.

We have now resolved our issue. We upgraded the version of Zoom on the pc's we were running to the latest version. This resolved the issue

els1
Listener

We are having exact same problem, been working fine then two of our Zoom rooms show this behavior, causing major issues. Any help appreciated

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @nancythomas @gnasution @els1 @Steven2000 welcome to the community! First I wanted to ask if your Controller and ZR have recently been updated? If not, could you attempt to upgrade the ZR that you're having issues with to the latest version available? 

Documentation on how-to 

Once you've confirmed you're up-to-date, and are still having issues try disabling and re-enabling Support Interoperability for Zoom Rooms having the ability to join a third party meeting from a Zoom Room

Let me know your findings when troubleshooting! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I tried what you suggested and the issue persists. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ITTri thank you for trying the suggested above! Do you mind giving a bit more info as to your setup? Needing info around what you're using as the PC, in terms of Zoom Rooms Appliance/PC/Mac and the type of Zoom Rooms controller you're using. Along with Versions and models would be helpful to determine your step! 🙂 Maybe thinking you would need to also update the Operating System in terms of your PC running the ZR and updating the OS on your controller, IF you have already updated the Zoom Room application. 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

We have the Neat Pad and Neat Bar. We're using the zoom neat pad to connect to a microsoft teams meeting via calendar/meeting ID both don't work. 

Neat Bar Model: NF19A1
Neat Pad Model: NF19B1
Platform OS: 1.20240120.0109
APP Version Neat Pad: 5.17.5 (2521)
App Version Neat Bar:  5.17.5 (4402)

This just started today and worked fine yesterday. As far as I can tell no updates were made between the days regarding APP version and OS version. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello @ITTri, thank you for the information! I went ahead and created a ticket for you, and you should be receiving an email about it being opened for you:) I have relayed the information we discussed in the ticket to the agent. I'll be watching this ticket, so please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. I believe we may need to collect more logs and conduct additional analysis.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

ITTri
Listener

Also having this issue

carlson1
Listener

we're having the same problem with some of our zooms running on older hardware.  The ones we've replaced work just fine.

So far the fix has been join manually with the info in the teams meeting invite, as the button on the controller to join doesn't work.