cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co-Hosts joining BreakOut Rooms on their own

JakeM
Listener

As a Host, I can join any BreakOut Room that I want. I can also set the controls so that all participants and Co-hosts can join any room that they want. But can I set the controls so that participants can only go where they were assigned, but Co-Hosts can jump to & from BreakOut Rooms on their own without the Host assigning them anywhere?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JakeM
Listener

Ray, your response was very helpful. I had thought that the problem was either Zoom or me, but after your response I kept experimenting and discovered the issue was with my ChromeBook. My other computers worked just fine, but evidently there is some ChromeBook conflict. Thanks again for your help and support! -Jake

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@JakeM – looks like cohosts can move about as needed in Breakout Rooms. See more details in this Zoom  Support article

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

JakeM
Listener

Ray, your response was very helpful. I had thought that the problem was either Zoom or me, but after your response I kept experimenting and discovered the issue was with my ChromeBook. My other computers worked just fine, but evidently there is some ChromeBook conflict. Thanks again for your help and support! -Jake

SPStake
Listener

Co-hosts could come and go as they pleased, and move (assign) participants last week but this week, with the recent update (?) they no longer can. Co-hosts can't 'see' the breakout rooms, they don't have the option of 'breakout room' on their tool bar anymore.  What happened??