cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom for Windows 11 SE - school/student edition

djmahoney99
Listener

Has anyone been able to successfully deploy for Zoom, an approved 3rd party app, on the Windows 11 SE surface laptop?  The installation requires a .intunewin file that has to be uploaded to the EndpointManager to then load on the surface.    

2 REPLIES 2

DF110
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @djmahoney99 , have you been able to use the MSI app to deploy Zoom? Check the support documentation linked and let me know if you still have questions. 

If this resolves your issue, please click "Accept as solution" 

No success.   I have Intune for Education so I had to use EndPoint Manager to see the screens as in the help page you directed me to.    The Add App screen inside of Intune for Education looks quite different.     So I tried to load it from the EndPoint Manager, then I tried it from the Add App option in Intune for Education and then I finally tried it using the IntuneWinAppUtil method following Microsofts documentation.   All three failed.   I got the following errors N427023271, N2147023257 and 0x80070659.    Windows 11 SE is vastly different from Windows 11 and needs its own set of specifically tailored instructions to install the approved apps on the Windows 11 SE.  It's not the same the basic Windows 10 or Windows 11 and documentation is sparse on even Microsoft, I was hoping that as the Zoom App is on their approved list, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/education/windows/windows-11-se-overview, someone in your corporation has actually installed in on a Windows 11 SE surface laptop.   This is the fourth app I have tried to install on the device with no success.