cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a chart of join/leave times after my meeting

gittymutt
Listener

I would like to know if there is some way to see join/leave times in a graph/chart form after my meeting is over. For teachers, this would be extremely helpful. It's often necessary to see when participants first arrived and whether they left early. I know that you can download a spreadsheet of the join/leave times from Reports->Usage Reports on the zoom.us website. However, this data is difficult to read and is not convenient for someone who wants to quickly see when participants joined and left.

Is there such an app that creates a chart of join/leave times for the meeting creator to see afterwards? I created a web extension of my own that does this, but I was wondering if there is something better out there. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tmshelper/kddbjmggjbbkfkpajcaccfpoonfehhab

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @gittymutt, not in our reports, however, if you have Business, Education, or API Plan. You can take a look into our Dashboard statistics and graphs. 😄

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

gittymutt1
Listener

Hi RN,

Thanks for the reply. So I guess the answer is no, there is not a feature like the one I describe above. It may be something to consider in the future.

I'd like to accept this as a solution, but I don't see a button for that.